Logitech g502 Lightspeed Review | Best budget wireless mouse ?
Wireless mice generally are not chosen by those who want a gaming mouse, due to its often high report rate. But today, we’re gonna see that it’s not always the wireless mice are worst regarding report rate. Check out below the review of one of the best wireless mouse today, the Logitech g502 Lightspeed, a wireless mouse with 1ms. But is it true? Let’s take a look.
Best budget wireless mouse?
Yes, it’s the best, at least if you don’t want to spend a lot on a mouse and is searching for one in the budget. In fact, Logitech did a great job with this mouse. Besides, the results of sensor tests and communication speed between the adapter are astonishing worthy of a high-end mouse; it is certainly worth buying if you are looking for a quality wireless mouse. It is one of the most praised by users’ mouse from Logitech.
|Wireless Report rate
|114 g mouse only
|USB report rate
This technology promises to completely reduce the issues often found in wireless mice, such as latency and stability. In order to deliver more speed without interference and delay, Lightspeed technology decreases the response time between the adapter and the mouse.The exact temperature control, the fast heating time and the excellent performance makes the AirVape X one of the Best Portable Dry Herb Vaporizers on the Market.
- Construction and color: Features a rather futuristic design, medium-sized, entirely matte black with some smooth black parts, also with two rubber, texturized parts on the sides. At the bottom has a cover where it releases the input to the weights on the mouse. Continuing at the bottom, it also has the inducing access to charging via mousepad, which we will talk about forward.
- RGB: the RGB LEDs found in this mouse are very discreet, being them in the Logitech logo and alternating DPS via a button. Like the other mice of the brand, it has 16 million colors programmable via software.
- Size and grip: It has a medium size, fits perfectly in all hand sizes. Suitable for a palm grip, but can also be used in the claw grip, as the fingertip can be a little uncomfortable.
- Buttons: The Logitech g502 lightspeed has 11 programmable buttons, meeting the needs of many. Besides, the first button below the scroll allows you to switch between free scrolling and notched scrolling, so if the mouse comes in a pattern that you don’t like, you can swap to one of your preferences.
- Sensor and Dpi: One of the best sensors found in wireless mice, the Hero 25k, which has extreme accuracy and speed, also features an incredible 25600 Dpi, switchable via software and button.
- Battery: The battery lasts around 48 hours with the RGB LEDs on, and with the RGB led off, the duration extends up to 60 hours. Besides, this mouse has support for induction charging via mousepad; that is, with the use of the chargeable mouse pad, you can use the mouse while it is charging, allowing “infinite” battery life. Further, the cable that comes in the box can be attached to the mouse for use in case the battery runs out or; you no longer intend to use it wirelessly.
What’s in the box
1 x Gaming Mouse
1 x LIGHTSPEED™ wireless receiver
1 x Receiver extension adapter
1 x Charging/data cable
1 x Accessory box
6 x Weights
1 x User documentation
The Logitech g502 lightspeed has long been the sales leader of wireless mice. Without a doubt, it is one of the best investments in this area. Its performance and quality explain why this mouse has become so desired all over the world. If you want to check the prices, I would recommend taking a look at the affiliate links below. It would be of great help.
You may like
Table of Contents